Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome, Danya!!

Danya's got a blog, Danya's got a blog, la la la la la la!

Oh boy, I am so excited! My dear friend Danya has finally succumbed to my peer pressure and started a blog! (I learned my pressure techniques from Ann and Shannon and Sew, etc., tee hee).

She knows the IF struggle well. That struggle is what actually brought her to the fullness of the Catholic Faith, as you will see from her story.

Her blog name knocked my socks off: HE Adopted Me First. Taken from Ephesians 1:5 -- "He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of His will."

Danya is hilariously funny and so very wise, and I know you will love her as much as I do!!

Yippee!!!




5 comments:

  1. Okay sweets, now YOU are the bees knees - it's official. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your excitement. Love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've not only jumped on the bandwagon youself-but now are encouraging others to do so?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to be of service and to see the "student" become the "master" of peer pressure :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE, when commenting, do not hit "reply" (which is the thread option). Instead, please put your comment at the bottom of the others.

To ensure that you don't miss any comments, click the "subscribe by email" link, above. If you do not subscribe and a post exceeds 200 comments, you must hit "load more" to get to the rest.