Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Faith Stories, conveniently linked!

Okay, so now that I have recovered from St. Jude's unfortunate beheading martyrdom yesterday (which scarred me for life), I am on to something more pleasant!

I was blown away by the amazing faith stories of the bloggers (first solicited here), and I wanted to put them all in one place, in case anyone missed some. In no particular order, here are the inspirational offerings:








Wheelbarrow Rider













LifeHopes (private)

A New Amazing Life (formerly Life In Mazes)


Shoved To Them


Heart of St. Monica (private)




If I missed any, please let me know! I realize there are more stories coming, and I will add them as they become available. I have also put a permanent link to the stories on my sidebar, under Pages, as "Blogger Faith Stories."

I considered giving out awards in the spirit of my Doctrinal Quiz Show, but thought better of it because occasionally I have some class. :)

4 comments:

  1. Leila, I have never known you to lack class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a blogger after my own heart - lists and things! Yeah! I am sorry, I will post mine too...but work has been crazy and life...well, it just happens and sometimes I don't get to things. Thanks Leila for the inspiration! P.S. I LOVED the whole St. Jude beheading...totally fits with the martyr theme! Maybe you could do an informational post - "weirdest ways Saints were martyred"! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I had missed a few!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I missed a few too. These are great!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE, when commenting, do not hit "reply" (which is the thread option). Instead, please put your comment at the bottom of the others.

To ensure that you don't miss any comments, click the "subscribe by email" link, above. If you do not subscribe and a post exceeds 200 comments, you must hit "load more" to get to the rest.