Friday, August 6, 2010

A must read!

I've been trying to keep up on the blogs, not commenting as much as I should, and trying to put out a dozen fires here in real life. Still, I couldn't resist posting quickly, just to direct you to this link, a guest post by Peace of Christ's dear husband!  (I love that the husbands are getting more vocal now.) He blew it out of the water! 


I have watched MSNBC and Rachel Maddow since she began, and I still can't believe what I see and hear. Every conservative, every Catholic, should watch her and that network, to be informed about what the left in this country really believes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE, when commenting, do not hit "reply" (which is the thread option). Instead, please put your comment at the bottom of the others.

To ensure that you don't miss any comments, click the "subscribe by email" link, above. If you do not subscribe and a post exceeds 200 comments, you must hit "load more" to get to the rest.