I am still swamped and can't post for a few days. But I am always thinking ahead, always "writing" posts in my mind, and I thought it would be fun if you give me your opinion on what I should write about next.
Here are your choices:
- Response to Gwen about the myth of "overpopulation"
- Response to Gwen about modern public education
- Response to Gwen about abortion (she graciously responded to some of the points in this post, when Christa never did)
- Another interview with my daughter about her college experience
- Bible in the Bubble (there's something really cool I'm thinking of)
- Little Teachings from the Bubble (feel free to suggest topics)
- Response to Olya's implication that Catholics make and worship idols
Or, offer your own ideas!
Also, if you could be so kind as to offer a prayer for Dean and me tomorrow. We will be working with engaged couples for the first time, part of a mandatory marriage-prep program in our diocese. Please also pray for the 20+ couples who will be attending, that their hearts may be open to hearing the beautiful truth of Theology of the Body (as presented by Christopher West, in a course called God's Plan for a Joy-Filled Marriage). Thank you! I am so excited!