Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Introducing...


... grandbaby #5!

Todd Xavier Miller!!!

Yes, my oldest son and his lovely wife had their little baby boy a week and a half ago, and I was able to spend a week with them in North Carolina! I am absolutely in love, and can you blame me?!! I miss him (and his awesome parents) already, but I was so thrilled and honored to accompany him, the day that I left, to his very first mass--Easter Mass! 


Here he is on Good Friday, right before we prayed a Divine Mercy Chaplet with him (again, his first!).




Meanwhile, at the end of March I turned 50 (which I hope to write about soon, because I've got some reflections I'd like to share), my book, Primal Loss, is coming along swimmingly, and my second article for Catholic Answers just published. 

As I think Todd would agree, life is good!

A blessed Easter Season to you all--and yes, it's a whole season, not just a day!



HE IS RISEN!!!!






5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a beautiful child.



    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby! Love his smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in to say that someone who is using my dead cousin's picture as a prop all around the internet has commented here, and I deleted it. He is someone who many good people have tried to help, despite his vile abuse of those same people, and I will be deleting anything he writes. Please pray for him.

    Moderation of comments is now on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's GORGEOUS!!! And he has a terrific name! (My oldest is Todd and in his current school of 1,600 students he's the ONLY Todd.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yay! I know it's so rare now! In my generation there were quite a few! I love the name.

      Delete

PLEASE, when commenting, do not hit "reply" (which is the thread option). Instead, please put your comment at the bottom of the others.

To ensure that you don't miss any comments, click the "subscribe by email" link, above. If you do not subscribe and a post exceeds 200 comments, you must hit "load more" to get to the rest.