Thursday, February 4, 2016

A laugh and a teaser



Still writing the book (I believe I'm 3/4 of the way there??!!) and watching my house go to heck (wait, that happened even before the book!), so I desperately need thought we could all use a non-partisan, non-sectarian laugh! I just love, love, love this video parody of Adele's "Hello" -- for those of us who are allergic to exercise and healthy eating, but who love to sing at the top of our lungs!








And a little teaser: You all know Margo, a very active member of our Bubble family! Well, Margo was telling a bit of her story on a thread on my Facebook page, about how she came to embrace the virtue of chastity with such a passion. I hadn't really heard the story before, and I asked her to fill in some of the details. Then, a non-Christian abortion-advocate friend suggested that Margo write her story for the Bubble, and I agreed! When both sides of the spectrum want to hear a story, then it's worth posting here!

Next post will be Margo's story! :)





4 comments:

  1. LOL The dude cartwheeling into the field... makes me laugh. And the Swiss ball bouncing off the mirror at his face… ha

    And the CrossFit fanatic part – don’t get me going. It's one thing to have a sport-specific workout regimen but don't even get me started on the CrossFit hype. Can you say, 'improper form = back snap'? And “working out" by doing as many haphazard reps as possible without proper guidance or recovery time- without a sport-specific reason- is not a sport. Lol Not smart, not good. But, hey, enjoy your injuries, I guess.

    Looking forward to what Margo has to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite line: "Krispy Kreme gives me my liiiiife!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haa- the lyrics are priceless. That line and, "my glutes are shaking". If I've said that line once, I've said it a million times... hahaha :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that one totally kills me!!! ha ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE, when commenting, do not hit "reply" (which is the thread option). Instead, please put your comment at the bottom of the others.

To ensure that you don't miss any comments, click the "subscribe by email" link, above. If you do not subscribe and a post exceeds 200 comments, you must hit "load more" to get to the rest.