Good Catholic Pick-up Lines
(Hat tip to my friend Deb at Litland Reviews!)
1. Confess here often?
2. Did you feel what I felt when we reached into the holy water font at the same time?
3. You've got stunning scapular-brown eyes.
4. I bet I can guess your confirmation name.
5. Let's get out of here. I know a much cozier little Catholic bookstore downtown.
6. You don't like the Culture of Death either? Wow! We have so much in common!
7. What's a nice girl like you doing at a First Saturday Rosary Cenacle like this?
8. Sorry, but I couldn't help but noticing how cute you look in that ankle-length, shapeless plaid jumper.
9. Hi there. My buddy and I were wondering if you would settle a dispute we're having. Do you think the word should be pronounced HOMEschooling, or homeSCHOOLing?
10. Man does not live by bread alone. So how about dinner and a movie?
11. A little bird... the Holy Spirit actually... tells me we should get to
know each other a little better.
12. Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy.
13. May I offer you a light for that votive candle?
14. What do you think Peter meant when he said, "Greet everyone with a holy kiss" (1 Pet 5:14)?
#2, 6, 13 & 14 are my faves!! How about you?