1) I am still not quite ready to move past the wedding high! Long ago I heard someone describe the difference between chronos moments and kairos moments. Chronos (think "chronological") is the ordinary passage of time. Kairos are those moments that are transcendent. As one writer put it:
Kairos moments…allow us to get a glimpse of the "other side." We peek around the corner at eternity. We actually glimpse how God works.Witnessing the holy sacrament and experiencing the love and grace that flow from it have placed me in kairos time, and I am not altogether ready to leave that eternal moment. So how about some more photos?
2) My oldest baby and my youngest baby:
3) Placing the veil:
(With Jesus' high priestly blessing!)
4) Three Miller women, soon to be two…
5) United as husband and wife!
6) Dancing the night away…
And they're off!
Kairos moments, all the way. Thank you, Jesus.
7) I'll be back to "normal" blogging soon, but here's a warning that when the professional photos are available, I will be doing at least one more wedding post! Meanwhile, thanks to my daughter's bridesmaid and friend for taking all these wonderful pictures. xoxoxo
Now, with my younger children all saying that "we need more weddings", I will just say that I have two other adult single children, heh, heh, heh. You know I'm always up for a good match!
Have a wonderful, blessed Sunday, and thanks to Jen for hosting!