1) It was banner year for Planned Parenthood, both in abortions (333,964 actual human lives snuffed out [roughly a third of the national total], not counting the occasional dead mother) and in taxpayer subsidies (542 million of our dollars, which is 45% of PP's annual revenue). I guess you could say that PP made a killing, both literally and figuratively.
2) This organization that kills unborn children as its bread and butter knows that the more casual the sex, the more partners had, and the younger the client, the better it is for its fiscal bottom line. In that vein, is it any wonder that this business promotes depraved and degrading activities for Americans to become even more sexually dysfunctional? Check it out:
If you can't wrap your mind around this, just remember that in sexual matters, the secular left generally sees "consent" as the sole criterion of the good.
3) Now, this organization that receives hundreds of millions of our taxpayer dollars each year (and is beloved by and symbiotic with our president, Mr. Obama) does not only kill children, harm women, and push sadomasochistic sex as "fun", it also encourages youngsters to embrace the term "slut" and be proud of it. This video appears on Planned Parenthood's "Info for Teens" facebook page:
Makes me wonder, though. If being a slut is a "positive", and if wearing the label is to be celebrated (we are to "embrace" our inner slut!), then why was the sexual left so mad at Rush Limbaugh for calling Sandra Fluke a slut? I'm seriously asking. Obama called Fluke to soothe her wounds after being called the name, yet his favorite organization, PP, airs a video that teaches young girls to aspire to the name. Any thoughts?
4) Logic. Logic. Logic. We are conceived, we grow, we grow some more, then eventually we die. Some of us die before we are born, some shorty after, some many years after. We are the same person from beginning to end.
In other words:
Logic. Logic. Logic.
We don't kill innocent human beings. Period.
5) Abortion in America is based on lies, including the claim that the plaintiff "Jane Roe" (Norma McCorvey, now pro-life and a devout Catholic) was raped and impregnated. She was, in fact, not raped, so the case was built on a lie from the get-go. Roe's companion case, Doe v. Bolton? That was also based on a lie. Read here.
And the lies from the abortion advocates keep coming to this day: The unborn are not human beings. Abortion is safe for women (I cannot bring myself to link to the recent autopsy photos of 18-year-old Marla Cardamone, killed by abortion along with her son). Women were dying at the rate of 10,000 a year from "back alley" abortions before Roe v. Wade. Abortion clinics are "beautiful, immaculate, clean". Planned Parenthood is all about providing women's health services and screenings, not mostly about performing abortions.
Lies, lies, lies.
We know from Jesus that Satan himself is the "father of lies" and "a murderer from the beginning." (John 8:44)
That realization is a big reason why the pro-life movement is made up of so many young people.
7) All human life is sacred. All children are precious.
Simon has only until this October to be adopted, or else he loses his chance for a family.
|Click my photo for more information!|
From someone who met him in 2012:
Simon was so bright, he is amazing! He has great potential and has expressed his desire for a family. He loves gadgets and computers is a typical boy like that! He managed to get into my camera bag (even though it was high on a cupboard) and took my mobile phone apart! He was truly mortified when he couldn’t get it back together and was so sorry…he came straight to me very shamefaced and repentant.
He cannot walk at all; he does not feel his legs and they are very wasted, but he gets around brilliantly in his wheel chair. He talks and is picking up English and draws and writes.
Please spread the word about Simon's need for a family. And please, spare a prayer for him.
Thanks to wonderful Jen for hosting. As you probably know, Jen has been suffering through a horrendous and life-threatening battle against multiple pulmonary embolisms brought about by her sixth pregnancy and her underlying blood clotting condition.
I rushed through a recent post (her birthday post!) and really liked it. However, when I went back later to read it more slowly, it hit me like a ton of bricks that this was not just a good post, but a great one, with a spiritual insight so profound it will knock your socks off if you allow it to penetrate your heart.
Please, do yourself a favor and read it -- slowly. Let it sink in. Don't just skim it like I did the first time. It's amazing:
Have a great weekend!